- Motion to Amend January 16, 2019 - Land Use Bylaw 2-2018.
- Motion to Amend January 16, 2019 - Municipal Development Plan Bylaw 3-2018.
- Save the Date - The Original Grazing School for Women will be held June 11-12, 2019 at the Conrad Schinkinger Memorial Rodeo Grounds in Lamont County AB. For more information, click here.
- Read our latest Mail Out here.
- County of Two Hills Crime Map now online.
- Read our latest Newsletter here.
Pay your bill with OptionPay For information on all payment options, click here.
The County of Two Hills No. 21 is located in east-central Alberta approximately 135 km northeast of Edmonton. Covering an area of 2631 square kilometers, it consists of a flat to gently rolling landscape comprised of agricultural lands and small communities.
Within its boundaries are the urban municipalities of the Town of Two Hills and Village of Myrnam as well as the Hamlets of Beauvallon, Brosseau, Derwent, Duvernay, Hairy Hill, Morecambe, Musidora and Willingdon. The North Saskatchewan River provides the majority of the northern border, Vermillion River flows through the Town of Two Hills and other dominant features include Jackfish Lake, Sandy Lake and Lac Sante.
The County is bordered by Smoky Lake County and St. Paul County to the north, County of Vermilion River to the east, County of Minburn to the south and Lamont County to the west. Highways 29, 36 (Veterans Memorial Highway), 41 and 45, Secondary Highways 857, 870 and 881, and local roads provide easy access to all destinations for both residents and visitors.