County of Two Hills No. 21
Seasonal Employment Opportunity
The County of Two Hills would like to invite applications for a seasonal Agricultural Service Board employee. This is a seasonal position and the successful candidate will be working on a variety of programs with the Agricultural Service Board, commencing May 3, 2021.
The successful candidates must:
- Have a valid Alberta Class 5 Operators License
- Have a valid Pesticide Applicators license or ability to obtain an Authorized Assistant Applicator license
- Have a general understanding of farming operations and/or farming background
- Have the ability to operate and maintain equipment
- Be willing to perform vegetation management controls which may include mowing/spraying/grass seeding/crop survey
- Have strong knowledge and/or background in field crops, diseases and/or other pests
Rate of Pay: $21.97/hour based on 7.5 Hours/day; 37.5 Hours/week.
Please submit resume to:
Two Hills, Alberta
Phone 780-657-3358, Fax 780-657-3504
Application Closing Date: April 16, 2021
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.